This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     poweb
    Participant

When i install bp better mesages dont open a message box in a pop up, when a user try to send a message its redirect to https://sugarbabbyespaña/memberships/nameofmember/messages/…. I luke the member can send the message whit a pop up in a text box when click in private mesage to improve the navigation and user experience.

Laura

Hello, please try to contact the plugin author about that issue, as its not part of our theme we do not know exactly how it works 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

poweb
    Participant

I do and they say that is a theme problem.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Can you please provide an account to can see it live ? Where should i press to open that in pop-up and not works now ? With default wp theme works right ?

Cheers
    R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?