This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     aladdinl
    Participant

i just instaled the theme (great work) and bp chat (just like fb cool chat) but i want 4 that the chat 2 be only avable to paid registratiion , i have 2 levels free and paid but i can seam to do this can u point me to the right direction ?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Thanks for the purchase. We did a little code to interact smoothly with bp chat. Enable the sweetdate-child theme and add this code to sweetdate-child/functions.php and customize the levels which can use the chat(now levels 1,2 are allowed)

COPY CODE

// In this example we are allowing levels 1 and 2 to use the chat and restricting all other users
    add_action('init', 'kleo_bp_chat_restrictions');
    function kleo_bp_chat_restrictions() {
    	if ( !pmpro_hasMembershipLevel(array(1,2))) {
    		add_filter('bpchat_is_disabled', create_function('', 'return true;'));
    	}
    }

Please don’t forget to rate our theme if you like our work.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

raess
    Participant

Is bp chat working?? what version?

raess
    Participant

found it on https://github.com/sbrajesh/bp-chat 😉 seeams to work allright ;D

raess
    Participant

How to remove bp chat from cell phones?thanks

raess
    Participant

BP chat is making the search results mixed again!. it happens on page 3: (

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, This way you detect a mobile in PHP: http://mobiforge.com/design-development/lightweight-device-detection-php
    instead of
    // do something
    add
    add add_filter(‘bpchat_is_disabled’, create_function(”, ‘return true;’));

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?