This topic has 19 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     Gandam
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve tried to search for similar topic to resolve my current issue, but no luck! My group cover and profile photos don’t display any images at moment and I’ve updated all to the latest version. The below is what I have installed on my WP;

Kleo – 3.1.3

Buddypress 2.4.3

Wordpress 4.4.1

Any other possible solution to resolve this? Thanks!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Make sure that you have installed this pluing : https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-cover-photo/

Please go to wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress -> settings ->

Or access this link : http://taiwan098.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=bp-settings and make sure if these settings are checked -> Profile Settings

Cover Image Uploads

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Gandam
    Participant

@Radu
    I have BP cover photo installed before I run updates, also it was working fine previously! But just not at moment, I don’t know why and have no clue what it’s causing this. Any alternative solution to resolve this?

Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Do you have disabled all plugins except buddypress and cover photo plugin ?

Tey like this and let me know

And if you have added some modifications in kleo-child/functions.php please disable it and test.

Cheers

RAdu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Gandam
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you! I’ve managed to fixed the error, all the cover photos are displaying correctly now, but another 2 issues are occurring;

1. I uploaded an image with size of 1500*600 successfully, then the image quality is blurring, not clear as it should be. I’ve tried all different image size actually, no luck so far! Any solution to rectify this?

2. I got “404 page not found” after I clicked the top-left camera icon on profile photo background, how do I fix that?

Regards,

Gandam
    Participant

@Radu
    Don’t worry about it, I’ve found the error and managed to fix it, thank you again for great support! 🙂

Gandam
    Participant

Hi,
    To refer my previous queries, I still can’t have point 2 rectified (I got “404 page not found” after I clicked the top-left camera icon on profile photo background, how do I fix that?), unless I deactivate the BP Cover Photo plugin. Any solution to this error?

Regards,

Gandam
    Participant

Hi,
    I forgot to enclose more details which I’ve discovered; by right, the correct URL should be
    http://mysite.com/members/user-name/profile/change-cover/ but if I click on the camera icon, then it redirects to http://mysite.com/members/user-name/profile/change-cover-image/

note: I’ve ticked Replace BP 2.4 functionality in BP Cover photo setting

Radu

Hi,

The only issue remains the cover image ?

Can you please provide some credentials to test the behaviour ? On my local install i cannot reproduce this.

Cheers

Radu

Gandam
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Solution here : https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/buddypress-cover-photo-doesnt-work#post-99132

Let me know if is ok

Cheers

Radu

Gandam
    Participant

@Radu
    I followed the instruction on your comment, #99132, then I got this error when I click on member page:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘?’ in /home/my-server/public_html/mysite/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-cover-photo/profile-cover.php on line 145

Please advise and assist me further, thanks!

Gandam
    Participant
     Radu

Can you please provide FTP ?

Cheers

Radu

Gandam
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Can you check ?

Cheers

Radu

Gandam
    Participant

@Radu
    It works!! Excellent support, really appreciated!!! 🙂

Radu

Thank you !

Have a nice week

Cheers

Radu

Gandam
    Participant

@Radu
    I notice there is a new update for BP Cover, can I just update it directly and the customisation file will be replaced or should I save a copy first?

Regards,

Radu

Hi,

That was fixed in current version please update it and if you encounter any problem let me know.

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?