This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     rishabh08
    Participant

Hi I just purchased the theme and i want to generate fake data for testing, however bp default data is not maintained since 2 months and its not working with my wordpress version 4.8. I have tried using fakerpress it generates users with subscriber roles but they don’t show up in members page. What could I do to generate fake data?

Laura

Hello, i could test it for you, can you share access? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

rishabh08
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     rishabh08
    Participant

Also Laura I saw 1 issue i need help with. When you are in a profile page and you navigate to different options like Activity, Notifications, Friends etc, page is reloaded and you go at the top again you have to scroll down everytime. Here page should not reload, only below options and info should change (Ajax type). scrolling down everytime it’s a issue.. is there a hack for that?

Laura

Hello 🙂 default users added, and about the ajax, sadly buddypress does not have ajax page loading that is why it reloads

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

rishabh08
    Participant

Hi Laura, I still see just 3 members, just mine.

rishabh08
    Participant

I am aware that users are present under the User tab with subscriber role, but why won’t they show up in members on site?

rishabh08
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i installed BP Default Data and at Tools i imported them 🙂
    We had this question before, and right now there is nothing we can do to make buddypress ajax

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?