This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     steveziteca
    Participant

Hello:

When I do a member search and get a result on a members page, the search works OK!

When I click on a single member to view the profile, it still works OK!

BUTT:

When I press the ‘next’, OR ‘prev’ button on the Quick profile navigation, ie, ‘<‘ OR ‘>’

I DO NOT get the next search result, I simply get the next member from the directory of ALL members.

That cannot be the way it should work, since it should return the next searched-or member’

SO what am I doing wrong?

The problem is visible without logging in, under the menu itme Search->Search – Sex Age and City

When I enter MAN seeking WOMAN, and press Search, the membes directory shows all WOMEN!!! OK!!!

BUTT press ‘<‘ or ‘>’  from the Quick Navigation and you can get a MAN, if he is next in the full members direcotry!

PLEASE HELP!!!

Steve

Laura

hello, the quick navigation shows next member, its not related to search. When you click on a member at search, it leaves search page to go to member profile, the quick navigation always shows next members, not related to search

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

steveziteca
    Participant

Hello:

So, how would I do this, ie, quick nav should goto next searched for Profile?

Do I need to code it, is there anywhere this has been done?

This is such an obvious thing that I am suprised to you do this ALREADY!

Anyways, where in the code would I find a start for this?

Steve

Laura

Hello, you should edit theme functions and only a developer should do this. This can be seen at our demo so we never had this feature

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?