This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     shulah012
    Participant

Hi,

1.There is an issue at Profile tabs when trying to activate it it come blank page. please check link: http://www.gozawaj.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=sweetdate_options&tab=5

2.He how can i change the link video for commercial TV to another link video.

3.the theme is very slow now not like before can you speed it up.

Regards,

Radu

Hi,

point 1.

please follow these steps to enable wp debug:

•  Connect to your server by FTP
    • Look in root directory of your WordPress install and open wp-config.php
    • Search for define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); and change FALSE value to TRUE
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

•   After this line add this:
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

WP_DEBUG_LOG is a companion to WP_DEBUG that causes all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. This is useful if you want to review all notices later or need to view notices generated off-screen (e.g. during an AJAX request or wp-cron run). Repeat the described actions and then check the debug.log file and let me know what error appears.

point 2. please provide a screenshot or a link to figure out what video.

point 3. Follow this link : http://seventhqueen.com/blog/code-snippets/the-definitive-wordpress-speed-guide-step-by-step-easy.html

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     shulah012
    Participant

Hi,

Please check the attached for both issues and i hope expedite my request

1. the first pic is for the section profile is not showing and the option in the admin panel to enable this feature is not showing. please check attachment.

2.please check file for request number two Commercial TV.

Thanks & Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Regarding the point 1 with the profile tabs, do you followed my previous advices ? no error appears in error.log ? even if you disable rest of plugins the tabs not appears and still see white page here : http://www.gozawaj.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=sweetdate_options&tab=5 also try with the child theme disabled, enable parent theme if you want to disable child theme.

Regarding the changing video url follow this small video guide : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxo5b6iHWRMwa2xFMFRyUVBzTFE/view

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     shulah012
    Participant

hello,

it’s same it showing white page you did not give solution for issue.

Radu

I’ve provided you a small procedure of debugging do you followed it ? Also i’ve asked you some questions regarding the errors that appears or not in debug.log file

Without your feedback regarding the debug procedure i cannot help you because i don’t have accurate details.

please follow these steps to enable wp debug:
    Connect to your server by FTP Look in root directory of your WordPress install and open wp-config.php Search for define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); and change FALSE value to TRUE

define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true );

After this line add this:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    WP_DEBUG_LOG is a companion to WP_DEBUG that causes all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. This is useful if you want to review all notices later or need to view notices generated off-screen (e.g. during an AJAX request or wp-cron run). Repeat the described actions and then check the debug.log file and let me know what error appears.

Let me know if you receive any error

Cheers

shulah012
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

hi,

Go to in wp-content and look for debug.log

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?