This topic has 19 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sima3110.

• Author
     vanaila
    Participant

Hi I bought this plugin : bp-wp-profile-reviews (you can find it here: http://spoonjab.com/bp-wp-profile-reviews/)

It works find but there are 3 problems for me.

1 – stars don’t appear in the member list like they should (http://spoonjab.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/member_directory.jpeg)

2 – in the activity they appear like that : instead of :

3 – on the member page it appaers at the end of pofiles tabs like that : instead near the user-name like that :

Can you help me please.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Do you think you can give us the link to your site or the plugin to test it locally?
    You can send it on our email: themesupport@seventhqueen.com

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     vanaila
    Participant

I sent it to you by mail.

Thanks.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I customized it to match the theme structure. You need to do the following steps to fix all styling:
    – Add this code to sweetdate-child/functions.php

COPY CODE
    remove_action('bp_after_member_header','prorevs_add_star_loop_header');
    add_action('bp_before_member_header_meta','prorevs_add_star_loop_header');

remove_action('bp_directory_members_actions','prorevs_add_star_loop_content');
    add_action('bp_members_meta','prorevs_add_star_loop_content', 11);

function my_prorevs_member_header()
    {
    	if ($GLOBALS['bp']->current_component == "reviews") {
    		return false;
    	} else {
    		?>
    		<div class="generic-button">
    			<a class="add-reviews button" title="Add reviews for this user."
    				href="<?= bp_get_displayed_user_link() ?>reviews/">Add Review</a>
    		</div>
    		<?php
    	}
    }
    remove_action('bp_member_header_actions', 'prorevs_member_header');
    add_action('bp_member_header_actions', 'my_prorevs_member_header');

– Add this code to WP Admin – Sweetdate – Styling options – Quick css:

COPY CODE

#profile .rating-top {margin-top:15px;clear:left; display:block}
    #profile .rating-top img {vertical-align: middle;}
    .activity-inner .ratingtop {display:block}
    .activity-inner .ratingtop img {display:inline-block;}
    .activity #activity-stream div.activity-avatar { float: left; position: relative; z-index: 1; }
    .activity #activity-stream li { border-left: 1px solid #e5e5e5; list-style: none outside none; margin: 0 0 0 25px; padding: 30px 0 0;float:left; }
    #activity-stream div.activity-avatar img {     border-radius: 50%; -moz-border-radius: 50%; -webkit-border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; }
    #activity-stream div.activity-avatar img {width:60px;}
    #activity-stream div.avatar, #activity-stream div.activity-avatar { height: 60px;width: 60px; left: -30px; margin-bottom: 20px;overflow: hidden; position: relative; z-index: 1;border: 2px solid #fff;border-radius: 50%; -moz-border-radius: 50%; -webkit-border-radius: 50%;-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2); box-shadow: 0 0 0 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     vanaila
    Participant

Hi!

Thanks for your help.

I don’t find this : WP Admin – Sweetdate – Styling options – Quick css

in WP Admin, I don’t have Sweedate folder.

And in my folder WP content / Themes / Sweetdate … I don’t have Styling otpions folder either.

So I will try to create it.

I’ll be back 🙂

SQadmin
    Keymaster

No, that is wrong 🙂
    WP admin is your WordPress admin area

vanaila
    Participant

Ok. Try it now.

It works perfectly thanks a lot !

LKr
    Participant

Thanks Admin – after these adjustments, the plugin works very well!

Evolutionsic
    Participant

How did you get your members search to look like that?:)

Neptin
    Participant

Can you repost this code to make it work please?

Add this code to sweetdate-child/functions.php

http://d.pr/n/g6ag

that link doesnt work anymore. thanks

Andrei

@LKr , @vanaila , could you please re-post the piece of code we gave you some time ago for this plugin, if you still have it of course, the pasted version went offline unfortunately.
    Cheers

Neptin
    Participant

@SQadmin Can you help?

I need to move the star rating up. I’d like to move the stars to where you see “ [display rating form]” i can edit the php.. I just don’t know what I need to change

Dutin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

modified the answer with the code 🙂
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/bp-wp-profile-reviews/#post-5143

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Neptin
    Participant

Thank you so much! That moved the star rating into the right place.

But, in the member directory (/members) some of the alignment is off

Attachments:
     Andrei

Hi @Neptin, could you please let us a link to your site so we can give a look at the issue.

CHeers

Neptin
    Participant

woofd.com but youd have to register or have admin access.

Andrei

It seems that the above solutions are really old, and meanwhile the plugin author have changed a few templates and probably the place where it outputs the ratings and unfortunately because of that, the css rules doesn’t fully apply anymore.

So it seems that you’ll need to provide me access to your wp-admin and to your ftp account so I can give a look and see what’s wrong. Also please understand that I can’t provide you any exact ETA time for resolving this issue, but I’ll try to do it as soon as possible.

Looking forward.
    Cheers

sima3110
    Participant

Hi @Andrei, I bought this plugin as well. It works fine with the profile page, but does not work on the /members page. I would like to show the rating stars for each of the members. I guess because of the sweet-date customized members directory, the stars are all hidden.

I already posted a topic 2 days ago (https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/bp-wp-profile-reviews-plugin-does-not-work-on-members-directory-page), but nobody replied me. I also attached the picture to show my requirement in this thread. Do you mind helping me to show the stars on the members page? I could do some simple coding if I could know which file and parts I need to work on.

Thanks!

Attachments:
     Andrei

Hi @sima3110 , please post some admin and ftp credentials to your site and we’ll give a look at it as soon as we find some spare time.

Cheers

sima3110
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?