This topic has 11 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     costyclan
    Participant

BP-WP Regviews Plugin http://spoonjab.com/bp-wp-profile-reviews/
    The reviews page is not working and going to a blank page. See test profile here : http://www.wedspo.com/members/costycakes/

and try going to ‘Reviews’ and it goes to blank page??

Laura

Hello, try deactivating some plugins and testing again, it could be a plugin conflict

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

costyclan
    Participant

Hi @laura. I deactivated all additional plugins and tested. Still having same issue?

Laura

Hello, then maybe the plugin is not compatible with the theme, maybe it need a fix, a freelancer could do that for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

sharmstr

Sorry for jumping in here, but I’m working on another issue that @costyclan has. The reason the page is blank is because that page is throwing a fatal error. “Call to undefined function bp_has_activities() in /home/wedspo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/BP-WP-Profile-Page-Post-Reviews/includes/postreviewform.php on line 280”

You cant see the error because you have page transitions turned on. Normally it goes from a 0 opacity to a 100 opacity after page load, but since the page is getting a fatal error, that transition never happens.

Anyhow, back to the error. I believe its happening because you have the Activities component in BP disabled. But you’ll have to ask the plugin developer about that.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

@sharmstr you are a genious 🙂

sharmstr

😉

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

costyclan
    Participant

@sharmstr you are very clever. Thank you for working this out. This is exactly what’s happening. I’ll cotnact developer. Cheers!

sharmstr

You’re welcome.

sharmstr

@abe – assigning this to you to merely give you a heads up. I’ve had a few cases so far where the Buddyapp page load transition doesnt complete if there is an error on the page, or if the page takes a long time to load. This results in what appears to be a blank page. Its not until you manually set the page opacity to 100 using the page inspector that you can actually see what’s going on. I’m not sure if there is anything you can do about this, but thought you should know and perhaps tell the rest of the support staff about it so they dont waste time debugging a blank page 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

thank you @sharmstr
    I will make some tests to fix this but it should only occur if you have enabled page transition from Customizer.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Yep, that’s right. But its a bummer. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?