This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Creative Inhabitants.

• Author
     rainman566
    Participant

Dear Support!

I have some Troubles with Kleo and Woocommerce. Maybe i have not found the right Settings:

1st
    I have activated breadcrumbs. But if i search for a Woocommerce product, the theme do not Display the woocommerce Default search breadcrumb (‘Search results for “’).

2nd
    I have no breadcrumbs on product category pages. Why that?

3rd
    How can i disable the “NEW” badges on product pages. I Need to disable, because i want use custom Price badges.

Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please update to 2.3 version since it should be fixed

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rainman566
    Participant

Hello,

i updated to 2.3 now, but nothing is fixed 🙁

to 1st:
    Search Show Breadcrumbs “Home / Products” and not Home / Products / Search Result for: <search term>

to 2nd:
    still no breadcrumbs on category page

+1 on this. Having the same issue…

THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR WORK GUYS, KLEO KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!

Abe
    Keymaster

Thank you. will do some checks tomorrow and let you know

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Thanks Abe, any luck on this?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,please replace theme files from the attached zip file to fix the breadcrumb display on the category page.
    Also you will see a new option in Theme options – Woocommerce to enable/disable NEW badge and also set the number of days for a product to be considered as new.

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Works great, thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?