This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     groubee
    Participant

Hi

Is there an easy way to translate the “Home” link inside the breadcrumbs?

best regards
    Tonny

Laura

Hello, you will need to create a new page with the same content and different name or try by changing the slug of the page
    If the page is set to front page it wont let you change it, just edit the front page in Settings > Reading and select another, now you can change the slug and re-select the home page again.

By creating a new page, you can copy all the content of the page and paste it in another inthe text section of the editor.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     groubee
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I have tried – but I cant change it? I dont understand.

Laura

Hello, dont worry i will do that for you 🙂 Just share admin credentials

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

groubee
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     groubee
    Participant

Laura you can see my private reply… right?

groubee
    Participant

Hi

I need this fixet!!!?

Laura

Hello, i’m working on it, please give me a few hours

Laura

Hello, i think i found the issue, but i will need ftp credentials, also i see you are not using the child theme, i suggest installing it and switch, if you want let me know and i will do it

groubee
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, should be fine now, the change was made to function-breadcrumb.php

groubee
    Participant

thanks Laura!!!

Laura

Hello, it was a pleasure 🙂 dont forget to rate us! 😀

groubee
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I have just updated the theme – and now it says “Home” again, should a child theme not do the trick? so I can update the theme without having to change it all the time? I dont understand?

Plz help me

Thanks
    Tonny

Laura

Hello, you have modified a lot of theme files, so i cannot add it to the child theme or you will lose those changes, if you could move your changes to the child theme then we could add it so you dont have to change it again, but i do not know what changes you did so i dont know what to copy

groubee
    Participant

Well Laura I want the design back so it looks like this https://www.dropbox.com/s/4e7aqa1m9ju8yv0/mobil-v-of-old-skisme-site.jpg?dl=0 again.(I dont have a image of the desktop design)

Can you please remove the child theme you have installed! it does not work as it should. If I have to manually change “Home” to “Forside” each time I upgrade the theme its fine with me!! It was in function-breadcrumb.php right!?

But more than a week with problems with the design is NOT OK!!

groubee
    Participant

It all works now!

Laura

Hello, glad it works now 🙂 Let me know if you need anything else

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?