This topic has 16 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by manuel.

• Author
     manuel
    Participant

Hello.

I’m having trouble with one of the sections of theme options. When I go to Appearance -> theme options looks like this (attached image).

Also, when I try to change the settings by clicking on any of them, I automatically redirected to the customization screen topic (customize.php). The theme stops responding and can not access the section to customize theme (customize.php) because loading remains forever.

I’m using a clean installation of wordpress, without any plugin installed except that the theme needs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Can you please provide wp admin credentials to take a look ?

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     manuel
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Can you check the credentials ?

IT says : ” ERROR: La contraseña que has introducido para el nombre de usuario tester2 es incorrecta. ¿Has perdido la contraseña?”

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     manuel
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Yes i can login now, but what is the link for wp admin ?

The default route is not working /wp-admin/

MAybe the issue that you have described is caused by that plugin that allows you to change administration url.

Cheers

Radu

manuel
    Participant
     Radu

Hi @manuel,

Now i have logged to wp admin successfull but i cannot see your described problem ( see screenshot )
    I can change the settings from panel.

Make sure that is not a cache issue for you, try clear your browser cache or try on another browser or computer.

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Maybe it is something wrong when the ON-OFF labels for the input switchers are translated … and from what I see they are a bit too long

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

manuel
    Participant

I found the possible error, look at the picture. Please solve.

When I use the Spanish version, the customize.php page loads, but does not show anything, just loading icon. Please solve.

I need to do everything with the English version of wordpress. Then I have to go changing the language to see the options. I can not work with the version in Spanish of your theme.

Attachments:
     Radu

Ok,

Now we a looking on thac.

We will back to you soon.

Cheers

Radu

Radu

Hi,

Problem solved please check and let me know if is ok.

Cheers

RAdu

manuel
    Participant

hi,
    first problem solve. Now i can use theme option panel in spanish ty, but i can’t use customize.php.

Attachments:
     Radu

Hi,

You need to increase php max memory see here how :

http://seventhqueen.com/blog/code-snippets/increase-php-memory-limit-in-wordpress.html

Cheers

Radu

manuel
    Participant

hi,
    I have no error about max memory. I checked php.info, see the image please. I added to wp-config.php the line: define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘128M’); but not load the page.
    Any other solution? English version loads fine.

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

I also saw that error in the page source on the customizer page. Here it is again

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
     manuel
    Participant

I am installing new plugins and this has happened. I’m trying to deal with my hosting provider, but do not understand why in the wordpress version in English I do not have that problem.

It seems that the bug is my provider, so we can close the issue as resolved.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?