This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     ImG
    Participant

Actually my problem isn’t related kleo, it is the problem with integration between buddypress and wordpress seo plugin by yoast. But i hope to get solution through this support forum.
    <p>I have enabled the root profile url by placing this code “define ( ‘BP_ENABLE_ROOT_PROFILES’, true );” in wp-config.php, and also i have installed wordpress seo plugin by yoast. Now root profile url works, but when viewing particular user’s/group’s profile there is no browser title since the user’s/group’s profile is not a page/post/cpt, there is only ” – my site title” in the browser title, i want to have a browser title like this “User full name-my site title” or “Group name-my site title” while viewing particular user’s/group’s directory. Any solution!</p>

Andrei

Unfortunately we saw this issue to, but you’ll have to contact the author of that plugin.
    He needs to add/update his buddypress compatibility.

Let me know if I can help you with something else.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ImG
    Participant

Hi, i have place this code in functions.php copied form here

COPY CODE
    add_action( 'template_redirect', 'bpdev_wpseo_title_fix_for_bp' );
    /**
     * Remove WP Seo plugin hooks that changes titles
     * @global type $wpseo_front
     * @return type
     */
    function bpdev_wpseo_title_fix_for_bp(){

if( ! function_exists( 'initialize_wpseo_front' ) )
     return;

if( bp_is_blog_page() )
     return;

//we will remove the title generation by wp seao and the title generated by BuddyPress will be used automatically

global $wpseo_front;

//remove the title generator
     remove_filter('wp_title', array($wpseo_front,'title'),15, 3 );

if( has_action( 'wp_footer', array( $wpseo_front, 'flush_cache' ) ) )
     remove_action( 'wp_footer', array( $wpseo_front, 'flush_cache' ) );

}

It looks like the problem i have mentioned above is solved, but placing this code in functions.php will make any incompatibility with your theme? please test it and give me the assurance.

Andrei

Hi,

I don’t think it has nothing to interfere with from our theme, but if you encounter any errors please let us know.
    You should keep this piece of code if it helps you, but just until the next update of the seo plugin, or until they fix this issue.

Cheers.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?