This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     sharmstr

Is it necessary for Kleo to add ‘btn’ to the extra class name on a kleo button? I’m trying to add a register button to a rev slider. Here’s my button shortcode

COPY CODE

[kleo_button title='Login' style='see-through' icon='star-empty' tooltip_position='left' tooltip_action='hover' size='lg' el_class='kleo-show-login']

I’m adding the el_class kleo-show-login to trigger the login modal, but when the shortcode is parsed, I end up with the following so the jQuery doesn’t fire. 🙁

COPY CODE

<a class="btnkleo-show-login btn-see-through btn-lg"

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

bump

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Catalin

we will release an update to k-elements today with this issue fixed… 10x for pointing this to us.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abe
    Keymaster

Sorry @sharmstr for the late reply.
    Better get the archive with the fix now

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Just double checking. The version attached still says 2.0.1. Did you upload the wrong version or did you just not change the number?

Abe
    Keymaster

I haven’t changed the number but it contains the fix

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘'btn' added to kleo button extra class name’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?