This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     andrewg3000
    Participant

I recently purchased your buddyapp theme and I have a few issues i need help with.

1.. Buddydrive is not working. I cannot upload any files unlike your demo that lets you do so

2. Edit with visual composer (frontend) does not work. It just keeps loading.

3. My login page for the private site version does not look like your demo. How do i fix this / can you do it for me?

4. My uploaded logo looks very tiny once uploaded even though its not a small file and i’ve tried different sizes. Is it possible to change this? It looks very weird when shrunk down to a tiny image when a user is logged in.

Despite the above i absolutely love your theme.

Laura

Hello, can you share some screenshots of the issues?
    3. My login page for the private site version does not look like your demo. How do i fix this / can you do it for me? What do you mean “login page”?

The logo can be edited with css
    Visual composer loading speed could be an issue of the server or because you have too many plugins activated, or a plugin conflict.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

andrewg3000
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please add the following to style.css of child theme

COPY CODE

.logo img {
        max-height: 60px;
    }

This will make your logo bigger 🙂
    For the login page, you didnt select it at theme options, thats why it didnt appear, check out attachment 🙂
    To edit the page, go to Pages > Login > Edit

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?