This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     Topher
    Participant

Support:

I need the BuddyApp theme to work with WooCommerce and all the Sensei plugins and extension the same as it does for the KLEO theme.

I have purchased all 3 of your themes multiple times – a total of 16 licenses.

For this support ticket I purchased a new license with extended support to a year.

Thanks

Topher Maguire

Laura

Hello, can you describe the current issues so i can check it one by one? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Topher
    Participant

Laura:

The BuddyApp theme is not compatible with WooCommerce Sensei plugins or the Sensei extensions at all, I have tested everyone. The pages are all messed up and have many CSS issues. Is that info specific enough for a start? I don’t want to have to go back and forth for days to get a resolution so this woirks. The Sensei plugins simply don’t work or look good with BuddyApp.

I have also provided admin access to the site.

Thanks

Topher Maguire

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Topher
    Participant

Laura,

So you know I just had all the plugins activated, integrated and working perfectly on KLEO. I thought hey…. BuddyApp would be a more appropriate theme to use. I am really surprised that BuddyApp is out of date and doesn’t support Sensei.

Topher Maguire

Topher
    Participant

Screenshot attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Topher
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i’m sorry for the delay, we work on business days not on weekends that is the reason for the delay.
    Buddyapp is compatible with woocommerce but may not be compatible with other plugins, you need to check out the demo and the themeforest page to know the compatibility. As woocommerce addons are paid those are not included with woocommerce integration as woocommerce is free and we do not include paid addons.

This explains sensei support https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/sensei-and-theme-compatibility/
    I will be happy to help you with everything i can but i can’t integrate paid plugins that are not included with the theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?