This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     allenbritt
    Participant

Hi,

I am using the buddyapp theme along with the wp crowdfunding plugin and I am having an issue getting the theme to work with the plugin. I have tried other themes with the plugin on a test site and they work fine but I really like the buddyapp theme. Ok, so here is my problem. I have created a test campaign with the wp crowdfunding plugin and everything works fine until i try to fund a campaign, for some odd reason the button used to fund a campaign does not work with the buddyapp theme, it is unresponsive so I cant actually fund any of the campaigns because the button does not work. I will send a screenshot of what I am talking about.

In the screenshot the green button that says back campaign is not working.

Oh! I almost forgot my add media button when uploading a picture is missing I cant add media to anything.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

allenbritt
    Participant

ok thank you

Radu

Hi

I looks like the tabs container comes over the whole page and the buttons under that div cannot be touched.

USe this css

COPY CODE

.wpneo-tabs {
        display: inline !important;
    }

Add it to wp-admin -> theme options -> quick css

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     allenbritt
    Participant

Hi,

That worked for the button, but I still have one more issue. I can’t upload an image to any campaigns. It gives me the option to add media but when I choose the file I want, the “Choose Image” button that allows me to import the photo is not showing up.

Thanks
    Allen

Radu

Can you link mem the page where you can upload and chose image and not works please ?

Cheers
    R

allenbritt
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for the quick responses. Here is the link you requested “https://allenbritt.com/community/cf-campaign-form/” you van create a test campaign and hit the add media button or upload image button mid way down the page next to the image section.

Thanks,
    Allen

Radu

I see that, tried to debug and i noticed i’m not admin, cannot de-activate things like theme or plugins, i need admin role for debugging.

LEt me know

Cheers
    R

allenbritt
    Participant

Hi,

I am not sure why you’re not able to deactivate the plugins, I gave you admin capabilities. But I have deactivated all the plugins and I’m still having the same issue. I don’t think it’s a problem with another plugin, I used a different theme and everything worked fine it’s just having the issue with this theme. Anyway I have deactivated all the plugins and you can go in and take a look now. Thank you for all your help I appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Allen

Radu

Hi,

YEs but i bay help me to figure exactly what’s the issue by trying different things.

At this moment i cannot reach your wp admin, it says to many redirects.

Cheers
    R

allenbritt
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I don’t have admin rights with that account.

I need an account with admin rights to can debug fuhrer.

Cheers
    R

Radu

Hi,

I don’t have admin rights with that account.

I need an account with admin rights to can debug further.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?