This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     clarnastic
    Participant

Dear support team,

thank you very much for your help!! The support service is awesome. 🙂

I am having issues with BuddyDrive – it is not working at all. When I try to open it, it shows a 404 error. But the BuddyDrive page does exist.

I don’t really see, what the problem could be.

Can you help?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I can’t access your page as it requires me to login and you have not shared any credentials. The URL you’re sharing doesn’t appear to be correct, the path to a buddydrive page should be something like domain.com/members/username/buddydrive/.

If you’re using profiles in the root, and your users name is community then please try going to WP Admin > Settings > Permalinks and saving your permalinks again to post name – even if you made no changes.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

clarnastic
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     clarnastic
    Participant

Sorry, the username is “Test”, not “Test-Account”

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

That account is a standard account and I can therefore not see any settings via the backend.

The URL you’re sending is not standard, how are you getting /community/ in the URL? If you disable this custom behaviour, does the page work?

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

clarnastic
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     clarnastic
    Participant

Okay – I changed the URL and now it works. Thank you! But the drop-down for switching between ”
    last edit” and “name” looks wrong.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

It certainly seems like it is an issue for BuddyDrive to have a customised URL. This is not something we can fix for you as we’re not the authors of that plugin and do not have commit access. You’ll have to open a topic on their support forum to address the issue in the plugin, you can do that here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/buddydrive.

Please try adding the below custom CSS to your BuddyApp Child theme via WP Admin > Appearance > Editor > BuddyApp Child > Style.css

COPY CODE
    div#buddydrive-main nav.buddydrive-toolbar select#buddydrive-filter {
        padding-right: 30px !important;
    }

Once saved please clear all server, WordPress and browser caches to see changes.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?