This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     jaynoir
    Participant

Hi, kleo has an option of automatically selecting post’s first image as featured image

But when I use buddyforms frontend editor for publishing a post, the very first uploaded image do not get selected as featured image except when I select image post format

I asked the plugin’s author about it, he said he don’t know how theme do it so he can’t assist.
    And suggested me to ask from the theme’s author (attached his reply)

Can you please help me, I want this feature to work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

I recommend you to try the plugin that he recommended in order to auto apply a featured image, if that doesn’t work then please let me know in order to find a better solution.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?