This topic has 15 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     clyn
    Participant

Hi,

Buddypress activity comment reply text button is lost. I installed clean wordpress and kleo today. I tested with deinstall all pluging and clean all my quick css…

clyn
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, can you share access so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

clyn
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

I’ve noticed that it’s very ODD, can you please provide FTP credentials to can take a closer look?

Cuz I cannot figure out what’s going on there.

Cheers
    R.

clyn
    Participant

Hi Radu,
    Today i changed my hosting and transfered to shared hosting to dedicated server. So i will install clean wordpress and theme. After re install, if i faced same problem i will write you…

clyn
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,
    There are no FTP login credentials but anyway, the Cpanel or WHM login details, not works, tell me something, have you installed some plugin that handles the user permissions of certain roles?

Cheers
    R.

clyn
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Now I’ve noticed you are using the

messing up the permissions for certain user roles can causes that, so just revert to default those and check again!

Cheers
    R.

clyn
    Participant

Hi Radu,
    Actually yes i checked user role editor before. Also i am clicking null checkbox but never show reply text button. What am i missing? Deactive user role not working. Uninstall and install pluging after still not showing…

clyn
    Participant

also same problem on buddyapp theme…

Radu

Hi,

Since this issue does not happen on my local install and neither on the demo, the issue seems to be isolated to you.

So switching themes doesn’t fix this issue cuz the user permissions are stored in the database, you should look into the plugin if haves any defaults permissions for the roles or if haves any possibility to run the old ones before using the plugin.

here it’s the table of default wp capabilities by role.

https://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities#Capability_vs._Role_Table

Cheers
    R.

clyn
    Participant

Thanks Radu, i will install clean wordpress and KLEO theme. Such as, i installed Buddyapp theme for my other project and initially i install user roler editor after install other pluging (such as awesome support) no problem. I will test again for KLEO .

Thanks..

Radu

Hi,

You’re welcome
    Have a nice day and good luck with your project

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?