This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     zzkamikazezz
    Participant

Hello

I have noticed that if a users profile page loads with the cover photo in the minimised view, when you expand the cover photo, the buttons do not show as they should (the public message, private message etc).

However if the cover photo is expanded and you load the page then the buttons are there.

Can you help?

Thanks

Kieran_SQ

Hi @zzkamikazezz,

Please try the following and let me know the results, each time please completely clear your website and browser cache.

– Disable all plugins other than K Elements and Visual Composer
    – Disable WP Rocket, clear caches and open in a new incognito window
    – Switch to the main theme

Please let me know what you find.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

zzkamikazezz
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I can’t seem to login to your staging site, wp-admin is coming up not found and logging in takes me to your main site.

You have identified using the child theme as the issue, which means the issue can only reside in either your customized CSS or php files.

Please try the following:

– Copy CSS from child theme to Quick CSS in Theme Options > General Settings > Quick CSS. If the issue appears again please delete the css and add each piece of custom CSS one by one until you find the issue.

– If the CSS is not the issue the it must reside in a customized php file. Switch back to the child theme, make a backup of it’s contents, delete all of your customized files and code in functions.php. Once you have done this please upload one file at a time, checking to see if the error returns, until you find the file causing the issue.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?