This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     sthin83
    Participant

Hello! I recently purchased Kleo and installed buddypress, and I am hosted with WPEngine.

Here are the issues:

1. On my activity feed page, I cannot post images or videos, either in my status update, nor when I comment on someone else’s post.

2. On my Activity feed page, when I post a status update, or when I comment on someone else’s post, the past always refreshes, and I see an ending like this in the permalink https://www.healthedin.com/activity/?ac=43/#ac-form-43

The above does not happen when I am posting or commenting from my profile or someone’s profile-there is nothing added to the end of the permalink and the page doesn’t refresh.

3. When I post an image, it sometimes posts double.

Is there something I can do to fix this?

See attachment

Thank you!

Stephen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, before anything, please try by deactivating some plugins and testing again, as it could be a plugin conflict.

Let me know if its not working so i can check it out

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

sthin83
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

I deactivated all added plugins, the problem is still the same.

Could you take a look at it for me?

Thank you so much for your help, and I do love the theme!

Stephen

sthin83
    Participant

OK! This was a WPEngie issue!! All is working great!

Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, glad to hear that. Can you please share more details on what was causing this so we can assist other users with same issue?

Thank you very much

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sthin83
    Participant

Yes, it was an Ajax issue, and WPengine needed to update the Heartbeat API. I did a google search of “buddypress WPengine” and someone from 7thQueen had actually written about buddypress/wpengine having some issues. Then I saw this post below and contacted WPengine, and it was the issue.

https://www.buddyboss.com/support-forums/topic/heres-how-to-fix-wp-engine-and-buddypress-ajax-issue/

Cheers!

Stephen

Laura

Glad its resolved, thanks for sharing the details 🙂

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?