This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by mattylb.

• Author
     Norman
    Participant

Hi guys, since yesterday there is this awesome plugin out called BuddyPress Cover.
    It allows you to add a cover photo in your profile. You can also directly upload your avatar.
    It almost works with KLEO. I think it is only small tweaking required. Would be great if you could check this out and provide some code for my child theme or even incorporate in the themecode.
    It would be great to keep the round kleo avatar in the middle and behind it to have to cover picture.

You can find the plugin here

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/bp-cover
    Name: Buddypress Cover
    by Asghar Hatampoor

sharmstr

Its been worked on as week speak and will be available in the next release.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Norman
    Participant

A-W-E-S-O-M-E ! thx

mattylb
    Participant

@Norman – I tried this out and it is AWESOME! Thanks for mentioning it. 🙂

Norman
    Participant

@mattylb

Is it working properly with KLEO already ?
    I had a problem to upload into the cover picture and also the Kleo Avatar is round and not dissapearing when the square one is visible. Would be great if you could upload a screenshot of your member profile with cover to see how it looks ! I also really want this plugin to work.
    thx

mattylb
    Participant

I’m having the same issues where I can only update the square profile image via the KLEO profile image changer but I think they are working this out for use in the next update. Basically what I was referring to is how great its potential is and that I’m glad it will be in the next release. 🙂

sharmstr

Let me clarify. Kleo will have its own version of a profile cover. Its wont be “support” of this plugin.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mattylb
    Participant

Well then hopefully its as cool as the BuddyPress Cover plugin, lol. =P

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?