This topic has 11 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by russellkhan.

• Author
     russellkhan
    Participant

after updating buddypress cover photo v 1.0.4, change cover button is redirecting to error – 404 page when trying to click on the button.

sharmstr

Go to WP Admim > Settings > Permalinks and click save.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

russellkhan
    Participant

Hi, I followed your steps. it didn’t ix the issue. Moreover when I go to profile tab i cannot see Change Cover button.

sharmstr

respond privately with link and credentials. I’ll take a look.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

giannisff
    Participant

Theme options – Buddypress – “Hide Breadcrumb section for Profile pages” and “Enable Full width Profile Header”

russellkhan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Russellkhan I need a link.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, maybe a security plugin could cause it …

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

russellkhan
    Participant

Mixngeek.com. upon login it will take to profile page.

sharmstr

I dont see any errors so its probably a plugin conflict. Disable your plugins until it works. Then enable one at a time to see which one is causing the conflict.

sharmstr

I also looked in your functions.php file. I didnt see anything in there that would cause an issue.

russellkhan
    Participant

Hi, just wanted to let you know that i’ve had conflict with ‘BuddyPress Friends Only Activity Stream’ plugin. I’ve left it disabled at this stage. Thanks for your help

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?