This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     Kieran
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to set a default background image for the profile cover photo area where a user hasn’t uploaded one yet.

Any thoughts on this? For info I am using the full width option for the profile header.

troy7890
    Participant

yes please!

Andrei

Hi, we already have this feature on our TO DO list and it will come in one of our future updates.

Let me know if I can help you with something else.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     marceltj
    Participant

This would be awesome!

ashleyyoung
    Participant

Hello

Is there something we can use in the interim while you planning to add this feature?

Thanks

Andrei

You could try to style with css the profile header wrapper, but I wouldn’t recommend you to do so, because you’ll need to remove them when we’ll update the plugin with the same functionality.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     giorgos
    Participant

yes please

giorgos
    Participant

Can we display a notification if no cover photo found, then add notification “please add a cover photo to your profile” or something like that?

Andrei

This subject is being voted in our feature request voting system:
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/forum/feature-requests/kleo-feature-requests

If it will get enough votes it will be implemented asap.
    Cheers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?