This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     nolls
    Participant

Hello,
    how can I change the imagesize of the cover photos in profile and groupdirection.
    I want to allow my users to show their complete images not this part with center, bottom aso.
    Thanks for your reply.

sharmstr

The cover photo is a background of the container. Background images dont effect the container size so there is no way to auto fit.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

nolls
    Participant

Thanks for your answer,
    is there any option to rise the size of the container, more height?

sharmstr

body.buddypress.is-user-profile div#item-header {
    min-height: 500px;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

nolls
    Participant

Great thanks.
    Which file I have to edit?

sharmstr

put it in theme options > general > quick css

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?