This topic has 15 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Abe.

• Author
     Strothi
    Participant

Hey guys,

I recently noticed that you changed a number of CSS styles making a lot of Buddypress elements bold. This does not only affect headings, but also for example the symbols that I use for various menu items which now look rather off… (see screenshot) Did you somewhere include a toggle to reverse that change or do I now have to update the CSS manually everywhere?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, the screenshot is from the main menu? I can’t figure out the section. We done some changes but nothing that big to impact old styling.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Strothi
    Participant

Hey @Abe,

so the screenshot is from a menu item where just the menu item is shown instead of text. It’s this one:

COPY CODE
    .navbar-nav [class^="icon-"]:before, .navbar-nav [class*=" icon-"]:before {
        font-weight: bold;
    }

If this where just that one, I wouldn’t mind. But all the Buddypress H5 headings have also gone bold, as have menu titles etc. Just doesn’t work with the rest of the site anymore.

Kind regards,
    Philip

Abe
    Keymaster

Do you have a test account to test it live?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Strothi
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Strothi
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     egabillat
    Participant

Hi. Same issue, back to previous version.

Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks, let me check and get back to you with a solution

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, I removed the bold statement from the app.css and will release a minor version today.

Also can you put screenshots with any elements from buddypress you see changed?

---

Strothi
    Participant

Dear @Abe,

here you go.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
    Philip

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please upload all the files in the archive attached in the active 4.2 theme and let me know how the elements behave.

The zip attached contains just the files modified so it is just a patch to the theme version. All files should be replaced on the server with the ones from the archive.

---

Attachments:
     Strothi
    Participant

Looks good, except for the profiles top menu…

Attachments:
     Strothi
    Participant

Dear @Abe,

could you be so kind and help me fix the issue with the menu items as per my screenshot?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry for that. Quickly update files in kleo/buddypress/css

---

Attachments:
     Strothi
    Participant

Perfect, thanks! 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Awesome. We wanted to make some additions but indeed they worked only in some site styles scenarios so rolling back for now 🙂

Please don’t forget to rate our theme 5 stars on Themeforest. It will greatly help us to develop cool new features and improvements

---

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?