This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     pauldyke
    Participant

Hello
    Do you have any advice about how I can get buddypress docs to look better using sweetdate?

‣ When I edit or read a document, the document jumps out of buddypress to above the header and menu of the page.
    ‣ the visual editor uses Georgia font rather than the theme’s font
    ‣ the edit window is too short vertically to type comfortably into

Many thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Give us a link to your the site area and if required an username to see exactly the issue

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

pauldyke
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Are you sure you haven’t done any changes to some templates since in our install works well?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

pauldyke
    Participant

I’ve added some quick css, and changed the profile tab and members list fields by following the other threads. Theses have been very minor changes and I don’t think it would be the cause. I’ve just updated to the latest version of buddypress docs but there is no improvement. I tried removing my quick css but this hasn’t helped.

When you edit a doc in your install, does the section jump to the top of the page?

Abe
    Keymaster

No it does not. See what css it applies and maybe you can fix it. Search for something with position fixed since that should be the reason it jumps

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?