This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     curlywatts
    Participant

Hi,

Firstly…you have the best theme I have come across. Really great job.

I have an issue whereby in the fields area of buddy press (Main Form and Horizontal ) when i check a required field and save it …it then shows it as optional field. Is this because of your dummy content i uploaded? and if so do i need to redo all fields? Its the country field i am most concerned as it has all the country options and i don’t want to redo those.
    Thanks

curlywatts
    Participant

In your video tutorial the fields do not change from required to optional once you save forms…even the Name field changes to optional as soon as i hit save button.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Thank you very much

have you tried on a clean install without importing our demo field? Let me know

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

I think I see what you mean now. The required attribute of the fields do not apply to the search form so users can omit some fields if they like

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?