This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years by mitchcan.

• Author

Tagged: ,

mitchcan
    Participant

Site has 4 groups, 2 Public/2 private. I am in 3 of these (2 public/1 private).

Whenever the Groups All / My toggle is changed, some groups disappear not to return until I refresh the page. I have deactivated all other plugins except BP (and VC and K elements).

See screencaps.

In image ‘kleo_working’ – shows all 4 groups in the All tab.
    In image ‘kleo_working2’ – shows the 3 groups I am in in the My tab.
    In image ‘kleo_groups_broken’ – shows after clicking back to All, it only show 2 groups total (even though it even says 4 up top).

Any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     mitchcan
    Participant

After more testing here, I think I figured out the issue. While in the image ‘broken’ above, the ‘number’ of All groups does show the correct number of ‘total’ groups created (4), it is a confusing to show as such because it may be different from the number displayed, in this case (2).

Reason being is that those other *non-displayed* groups were created as “sub-groups” via the Group Hierarchy plugin.

This was not a Kleo issue, but a BuddyPress one.

I’m quickly coming to find out that the implementation of the concept of subgroups kidna sucks in BuddyPress. 🙂

There is a somewhat related javascript issue, for which I will open another post.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘BuddyPress Group display broken’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?