This topic has 14 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Loyal_Customer.

• Author
     Tiger007xy
    Participant

The member count of buddypress groups is not displayed correctly on the landing page of the sweet date theme on some groups. But this is only by some groups. There are also groups where it is working. In the buddypress groups the member count is always working. What could be a solution for this?

Laura

Hello, please try to go to Tools > Buddypress and check all options, let me know if it helps 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Tiger007xy
    Participant

I have checked all settings. There were no errors or misconfiguration. But the group count is not working. Some members are not showing as members or the group does not show how many members it have.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, have you tried deactivating some plugins and testing again? It may be related to cache

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Tiger007xy
    Participant

No, it is no catche issue, it also not works without any catch plugin activated.

Laura

Hello, could you share admin credentials? 🙂

Tiger007xy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Tiger007xy
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, i see the group number is 9 and it shows 9 groups, where is the issue?

Tiger007xy
    Participant

The issue is that the member count of somesome groups does not work.

Laura

Hello, is the group setup as private? Does this happen on all groups or just a few? I dont undrstand the language so i couldnt check it out correctly

Tiger007xy
    Participant

It only happens on some groups, but all groups are public.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Loyal_Customer
    Participant
     Loyal_Customer
    Participant

Can someone please help me with this?
    The group count is not showing next to group type. How can I fix it?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?