This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     doorscomputers
    Participant

Hello Can anyone help me achieve a facebook like header.The avatar on the left,down and the links to become buttons with white background.On the Groups header, hide the description or meta then remove the semi transparent blue background.I added an image.Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, this would require some time and development, i suggest to hire a developer to do it for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

doorscomputers
    Participant

You were able to transfer the avatar before on the full width header.If you could help me transfer again the avatar like you did before for the boxed layout.disable all the other texts if that would require a lot.Just please transfer down the left part the avatar.On your code for the avatar is full width how do I change it to be used for the boxed layout.Thank you so much

Laura

Hello, done with :

COPY CODE

.bp-user #buddypress #item-header-avatar {
        margin-top: -20px !important;
        position: absolute !important;
        margin-left: -45% !important;
    }
    .buddypress div#item-header {
        padding-top: 140px !important;
        padding-bottom: 50px !important;
    }

Thats all i can do right now 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?