This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Candrom.

• Author
     Candrom
    Participant

Hey,

This theme is advertised that it features BuddyPress Likes plugin integration, which I installed to use on our site.

Visually the plugin works fine, but when you like and unlike certain items in activity stream, suddenly all activity stream items are gone.

I for example posted 3 single activity updates: Test1, Test2, Test3. I like all 3 and only unlike the bottom item in stream, suddenly all items disappear.

Candrom
    Participant

Also would it be possible to somehow incorporate this plugin to show up in live notifications? Getting notified when someone likes your updates would be great.

sharmstr

That doesnt happen on my sites. Have you looked for a plugin conflict?

Regarding notifications. That’s not a function of the theme. The plugin would need to add a notification to the notification table. And they are planing on it: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/notifications-28

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Candrom
    Participant

I disabled all plugins that did not come with the theme, problem still present.
    Unliking an already liked item makes items dissapear after refresh on activity feed.

sharmstr

Does it happen when you enable the WP 2015 Theme?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Also, what’s your activity filter set to?

Candrom
    Participant

I switched theme to 2015 and it worked right away. After switching back it also worked on buddyapp theme, strange but ..fixed, I guess?

sharmstr

The reason I asked about what activity filter you had it set to is because if you had it set to ‘liked updates’, once you unlike one, it will be removed from the screen since its no longer liked.

moving this since its not a bug.

Candrom
    Participant

Alright, but I had set it to show everything. Furthermore if I had 10 activites displayed and liked them all, but just unliked ONE entry, they all would disappear..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?