This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Terrecuite
    Participant

Hi,
    I created 3 sidebars (one default in French, one in English, one Spanish).
    Modifying my pages, I manually assign a sidebar default, EN or ES (using the sidebar box in the admin panel)

Works all fine on all pages (including buddypress groups, buddy press site wide activity pages) except for Profile / members pages.

Can you help please ?

Thank you very much !

Wordpress / Kleo / WPML …

Terrecuite
    Participant

Hi – again,

Just an update as this behavior appears on other non buddypress pages :
    some auto generated through AWPCP plugin don’t take into account the assigned sidebar – leaving the “by default”

Thanks for any help on this

Regards

Laura

Hello, this is not a good way because some plugins create pages and dont let change it.
    Do you want to have a sidebar for different languages, why not try Qtranslate X plugin?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Terrecuite
    Participant

Hey,

thank you for the feedback.
    Well for the AWPCP page – I got the point, fair enough.
    But for the buddypress profile / member page it’s a little bit disappointing as I spent money for the Kleo theme and for the WPML plugin … and I checked that both would work together as mentioned.

I’ll have a look to Qtranslate – but it’s hard to manage several translation plugins 🙁

Laura

Hello, they both work fine together, but we cant manage how WPML works, we can give it a nice look, not change how it is

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?