This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by clyn.

• Author
     clyn
    Participant

Hi,

default or when i change buddypress menu background color, its effecting cover photo background giving a shadow. So i dont want to use any shadow.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi @clyn,

I would be happy to look into this for you but I need login credentials to access your member page as you’re running your site in private mode.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

clyn
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I have added the below CSS to your BuddyApp Child Theme style.css

#buddypress div#item-header .profile-cover-inner {background: none;}

Your profile cover photo will no longer have a gradient / shadow.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

clyn
    Participant

working. 🙂 thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?