This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     rukristin
    Participant

Hello.  In one of the recent updates, my BuddyPress menu for logged in users is no longer centered.  I attempted to add some CSS to fix but could not seem to get it to the right place to get it done.

I’ve attached a screenshot of the problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Please update this ticket with login credentials as your site is semi-private. Also to confirm when you say BuddyPress menu are you referring to the BuddyPress Profile Tabs, the pink icons “Home”, “Forum”, “Course” etc in your screenshot?

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

rukristin
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     rukristin
    Participant

And to confirm, I mean the pink icons that make up the buddypress menu – home, forums, courses

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You can use the below CSS in your KLEO Child theme’s style.css or in Theme Options > General Settings > Scroll to: ‘Quick CSS’ to center the BuddyPress profile tabs.

COPY CODE
    div#buddypress #item-nav .item-list-tabs ul.responsive-tabs {
        margin: 0 auto !important;
        display: inline-block;
    }

#buddypress div.item-list-tabs#subnav ul{
        text-align: center;
    }

If you would also like to center the filters that appear below please use this CSS instead

COPY CODE
    div#buddypress #item-nav .item-list-tabs ul.responsive-tabs {
    }

#buddypress div.item-list-tabs#subnav ul{
    }

#buddypress #item-body div#subnav {
    }

Make sure to purge your website cache, purge your CDN and delete your local cache by going to the front-end and pressing Ctrl+F5 to see any changes

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

rukristin
    Participant

Yes! This worked! Thank you so much Kieran for accurate and prompt help.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Glad I could help, as always feel free to open a new ticket if you have any other questions and we’ll be happy to assist.

All the best,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?