This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by michalzwierz.

• Author
     michalzwierz
    Participant

Hello, after activating plugin I get 3 messages:

COPY CODE
    Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home/fiku/domains/moc2.pl/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3560

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fiku/domains/moc2.pl/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3560) in /home/fiku/domains/moc2.pl/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fiku/domains/moc2.pl/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3560) in /home/fiku/domains/moc2.pl/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 772

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fiku/domains/moc2.pl/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:3560) in /home/fiku/domains/moc2.pl/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 773

And sometimes after adding or deleting somethin I get an error (attachment) I used my site for some time now and now decided to activate community but… why do I get those? (I have at least 2 other sites with similar setup, also with Kleo theme and I didn’t get any of these) I also tried to deactivate all other plugins. Only turning on buddypress brings those. Any help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Turn off debug display in your wp_config.php file.

COPY CODE

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

michalzwierz
    Participant

Ha! Thank You 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?