This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Norman.

• Author
     Norman
    Participant

When I click on a picture post in my buddypress activity wall, it opens a viewer (facebook style),
    but the problem is that the background is black (see attached screenshot).

Any idea how to make it white or bright grey ?

Is this part of KLEO ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Norman
    Participant

I think it must be the lightbox viewer from rtMedia !
    but how can I change the color ?

rtMedia offers a Custom CSS window. Any idea what to place ?

sharmstr

Kleo has styling for it. As far as I can tell, each section of that container has a background-color associated with it. That makes it a bit of a bear to change. You’ll also have to be careful of font colors.

COPY CODE

.mfp-content #rtmedia-single-media-container .rtmedia-media {
    background-color: #333!important;
    }

.mfp-content #buddypress .rtm-lightbox-container .rtmedia-single-meta {
    background-color: #333!important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Norman
    Participant

thanks I managed to change the background color with your code. I used #FFF instead of #333 to make it white.

I still have a problem for those black fields where the comments are displayed and entered ( see attached new screenshot ) you also have a code for those ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Right click on them in your browser and inspect. Look for the class names to use.

I tried to set it at the main div that holds everything but it didnt work.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Norman
    Participant

no luck so far- if someone has a solution please share.

sharmstr

.rtmedia-container ul#rtmedia_comment_ul li, .rtmedia-activity-container ul#rtmedia_comment_ul li

.mfp-content #buddypress .rtm-lightbox-container .rtmedia-single-meta .rtm-media-single-comments

sharmstr

Norman… Did you get this sorted?

Norman
    Participant

dear sharmstr, i think i have all the informations i need now, but it will take me some time to make it work. i will close this topic now. if i have any good solution code i will paste it here for the community. thanks man

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?