This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Dietmar.

• Author
     Dietmar
    Participant

Hi there,

how can I create a page, a portfolio-page, for our buddypress users in which they can add their informations like audio, video, pictures, .pdf-files, events, etc. Something like this here:

sharmstr

oooo. Thats a lot of work. Check out this conversation that took place today. It might help you find your solution: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/showing-featured-image-at-top-of-page-has-gone#post-34161

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Dietmar
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Do a search for a plugin, but I’m guessing you’ll have to hire someone to help you with that. Technically people can upload media already with rtMedia, but having it display on a single page like that you’ll struggle with. – shawn 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Dietmar
    Participant
     sharmstr

I came across a site the other day that allowed you to ‘shop’ for wordpress programmers. You could submit your requirements. Do a google search.

Dietmar
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Buddypress Portfolio’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?