This topic has 16 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Kieran
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve got a quick question regarding CSS of profile fields on desktop / mobile. How would I go about having the profile fields and profile data on two separate lines in desktop as it is in mobile. I attach two images below to explain what I am on about.

Thanks in advance for your response 🙂

Kieran
    Participant

Forgot to add screenshots

(Desktop)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran
    Participant

Forgot to add screenshots

(Mobile)

Attachments:
     sharmstr

try this

COPY CODE

#buddypress div.profile .dl-horizontal dd {
      margin-left: 50px;
      clear: both;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Kieran
    Participant

Hi @Sharmstr,

I applied the above CSS to the child theme, it worked in the sense of creating two different lines, however, it’s not aligned (see screeenshot below), any thoughts? Thank you for your reply 🙂

Kieran
    Participant

DOH! I forgot the screenshot again! (bad day..)

Attachments:
     sharmstr

I dont see a screenshot, but play with the margin-left settings.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Try all of this instead

COPY CODE

#buddypress div.profile .dl-horizontal dt {
      float: left;
      text-align: left;
    }

margin-left: 0;
      text-align: left !important;
    }

sharmstr

See attached from the above code

Attachments:
     Kieran
    Participant

Hi,

I just tried your CSS provided with a tweak for margin on both and it worked a charm, I forgot to mention I was using the tabs from Kleo instead of the default (as per your screenshot above), thank you so much for your help as ever @sharmstr !

COPY CODE
    #buddypress div.profile .dl-horizontal dt {
      float: left;
      text-align: left;
    margin-left: 15px;
    }

margin-left: 15px;
      text-align: left !important;
    }
     sharmstr

Great. 🙂

Fwbox
    Participant

Hello Sharmstr,

I see your screenshot with your icon tab on profil ? You have use a plugin or development for this ?

Thanks

sharmstr

I dont understand your question. There is nothing custom there. The profile icon is there by default

Fwbox
    Participant

Sorry,

I’m looking for a custom menu to profil (see screenshot)

Attachments:
     sharmstr

That’s not custom. That’s why I’m confused about your question. http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/members/demo/

Fwbox
    Participant

Thanks, but i have Sweetdate and they have no icon with the profil menu.

sharmstr

Then I cant help you. This is a Kleo forum.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?