This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by romanzy.

• Author
     romanzy
    Participant

Hi,

Today I discovered BuddyPress Profile Tabs plugin. I believe that Kleo should support this plugin as it allows to publish more than one profile group under BP Profile with Tabs.

The plugin works really great, but I have problems with the CSS styling. The plugin makes use of jQuery UI Theme of ThemeRoller, and loads either Google or Microsoft hosted jQuery UI theme CSS. I was trying to override the CSS of the Smoothness theme to fit the KLEO styling, but I did not succeed.

Please find in attachment the ThemeRoller Smoothness theme. Under tabs, you can turn up the CSS styling with Firebug. Really hope you can help me out with this because it’s really a great add-on for the KLEO theme.

Thank you in advance,

Romanzy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I’ve moved this to feature requests.

In the meantime, you can override the css using Theme Options > General > Quick Css. Here’s an example

COPY CODE

.ui-widget-header {
      background-color: red !important;
      background-image: none !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

romanzy
    Participant

Thank you Sharmstr. Seems that those !important(s) made it work. Really hope that this plugin gets all Kleo’s Dev attention.

sharmstr

They will definitely see it. Its a matter now of it people vote on it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

romanzy
    Participant

Please find in attachments the CSS code from the ThemeRoller Smoothness theme which I changed to customize Buddypress Profile Tabs to fit the KLEO styling. I think that I succeeded quite well. Maybe you can have a look at it, and if OK for you, other people can use it.

Attachments:
     romanzy
    Participant

There is a new version of BuddyPress Profile Tabs v1.5.8.

It now allows to upload a Custom jQuery UI Theme, so even more easy for KLEO developers to support this wonderful plugin.

romanzy
    Participant

BuddyPress Profile Tabs is now v1.5.9.

I’ve made a new theme which fits (almost) perfectly with the KLEO styling. Put the theme (in attachment) in the uploads folder, and enter the URL link http://yourdomain.com/wp-content/uploads/jquery-ui-1.11.4.custom/jquery-ui.theme.css under BuddyPress Profile Tabs -> Settings in the link field to replace the default jQuery UI Themes.

Attachments:
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?