This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by gee-pako.

• Author
     gee-pako
    Participant

Hi there , can i know why woocommerce recent order under buddypress only one . Recent my user already make few order but there only show the latest one order at there only . Is it anyway show all the user order there ??

sharmstr

What version of Kleo are you running. That was fixed in Kleo 3.0.2

Version 3.0.2 – 23.06.2015
    – GeoDirectory import data options in WP admin – Appearance – KLEO Demo Data
    – Added an option to disable AJAX Theme options saving if you encounter problems. Just add to your child theme/functions.php this code: add_filter( ‘kleo_theme_options_ajax’, ‘__return_false’ );
    – Fixed an issue with the pasted shortcodes in the Header contet and Bottom content that wasn’t interpreted correctly.
    – Added small backward compat for users who havent upgraded to BP 2.3+
    – Small social header fix for submenus going under the main menu
    – Fixed active color profile tabs on Chrome browser
    – Fix errors when previewing anything that uses iFrames in Wp Admin. thanks @sharmstr See: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/errors-with-arforms-and-kleos-config-php-of-the-pmpro-plugin
    – Custom page title adjustments
    – Small search and cart dropdown fix when using Header with logo to right
    – Woocommerce/BuddyPress fix to display all orders in profile.
    – Woocommerce title in main section now can be hidden if that option is checked in the Shop page
    – Updated Visual composer to version 4.5.3 for PrettyPhoto plugin vulnerability

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

gee-pako
    Participant

yay my version are not updated . It’s ok i fix it already thank for your support ya .

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?