This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     cybercreative
    Participant

I set non-logged in users to be able to view certain buddypress pages (example; can view members directory but not profiles, can view group directory but not individual group pages) via theme options > Memberships. I have checked that each page is also not restricted via pages.

However, when not logged in, members are not able to view these pages, every time a non logged in user attempts to view a buddypress page that I have NOT restricted, they get redirected to the home page anyway.

What I would like to achieve is:
    Non logged in users can view: members directory, groups directory.
    Non logged in members get redirected to Register page when attempting to view profiles or group pages and any other restricted buddypress pages and NOT homepage.

How do I fix the problem;
    Non logged in users currently arent able to view any buddpress pages even the ones Ive allowed them too.
    Non logged in users get redirected to homepage and not Register page.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cybercreative
    Participant

Ok thanks, how long do I have to wait for a solution?

Andrei

Can you please provide us admin credentials to your website so we can give a closer look at your settings ?
    Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     cybercreative
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

I’m sorry for the late reply, your ticket got lost somehow. I have given a quick look at your site and you experience such issues because of some custom developments that you have in the functions.php file of your child theme. Removing those modifications should allow the restrictions to work properly.

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?