This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     themoonispink
    Participant

Hello,

When Paid Membership Pro is activated, all buddy press community related pages are black and not working. E.g Accounts page, Members, Register, Profile…etc

Please do take a look and help us resolve this issue so that users access the register page, select a membership option and register successfully.

Thank you

Laura

Hello, go to Settings – Buddypress – Pages to setup the pages, the account page is not from buddypress, that is woocommerce or paid memberships pro, for pmpro pages go to Memberships – Page settings

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

themoonispink
    Participant

Hi we’ve tried that it’s not working. When you click View in Buddypress>>Pages>>Members it returns a blank page. Please can you use the credentials I shared with you to login and have a look. I had to pay some money yesterday just to get you guys to help resolve this issue. Please could you take the time to have a look, would really appreciate that. Thanks

Laura

Hello, the issue is the plugin Paid Memberships Pro – BuddyPress Add On it has a conflict with buddypress

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

themoonispink
    Participant

Thanks ?

Laura

Always happy to help 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?