This topic has 15 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     tmh23
    Participant

I just updated to the latest Kleo and for some reason the search box is not working under members and groups and you are not able to change the avatar.

I am just finishing this new site version on a new multisite directory install.  The search box was working before the update.   Hoping you can help out.

Laura

Hello, can you share access so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

tmh23
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i see the issue, please try by deactivating some plugins and testing again 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

tmh23
    Participant

I have tried it with plugins disabled and it is still happening.
    I see that the function is working within the site but just not showing up on the frontend.
    If you manually type in the URL for it the edit page works. If you are logged in as user Support then put this url in the page generates.
    https://parttimeco.com/ptgsocial/members/support/profile/edit

Hope you can find a solution for this as I will need members to update their profile for the new site and upload a profile image with isn’t working either.

Troy

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

tmh23
    Participant

Thank you. I have tried everything to figure it out and am stuck.

Radu

Hi,

Just I’ve uploaded the profile picture without any problem, also I was able to change my profile details following the link did you have solved? : https://parttimeco.com/ptgsocial/members/support/

Anyway, the profile missing the sub menu navigation

By default this it’s displayed mayne you have modified that file ?

/ptgsocial/wp-content/themes/kleo/buddypress/css/buddypress.css line 2787

Let me know, anyway you can remove the display:none!important from there.

Cheers
    R

tmh23
    Participant

Ok.. that’s odd that that line is saying display none. I have removed the line but I still do not see the sub nav?

tmh23
    Participant

AH!!
    It is working now. I had to disable the WP Super Cache plugin all the way and now it is working.
    Thank you so much for your help…. I have no ida how that line got in the buddypress.css file. I would have never found that. You’re a genius. Thanks, Troy

tmh23
    Participant

I know why that line of code was in buddypress.css
    It was to hide the subnav and sorting on the activity wall. I looks like with the buddypress update something changed.

Is there a way to just hide the subnavs in the screenshopt attached so that the the others still work?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     tmh23
    Participant

Or at the very least, just hide the sorting drop down selector.

Thanks,
    Troy

tmh23
    Participant

I figured it out. Thank you for the help and great support.

tmh23
    Participant

Are you currently working on fixing the search function? I see that it is working but a bunch of my custom CSS is now messed up???

Please advise.

tmh23
    Participant

This is resolved. Thanks.

Radu

Hi,

Ok then

Cheers
    R

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?