This topic has 15 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     lappanion
    Participant

Hi there, is there an easy way to edit the Buddypress and BBpress elements with Kleo, if not where do I edit those colours? I have customized my themes and want to match those elements the overall feel.

Thanks 🙂

Laura

Hello, some elements doesnt have an option to color them, but i can helo you with css if you send me a link and the colors you want 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

lappanion
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Well the only way right now is with CSS, if you specify me the changes i can help you, but there is not a place to edit those colors

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

lappanion
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, could you specify what button? Maybe a screenshot? All elements can be changed with css so i need to know which element

lappanion
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, i need an user to see the button 🙂

lappanion
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, this is the css code for the post update button, let me know if you want to switch the colors

COPY CODE

#buddypress form#whats-new-form #aw-whats-new-submit {
      background: rgb(240, 209, 139);
      color: rgb(19, 37, 48);
    }

For the others can you send a screenshot? 🙂

lappanion
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, yes in child css.
    For the creenshot, what about making the box transparent, taking off the grey so your buttons are more visible and looks more stylish? 🙂

lappanion
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, i will make a video tutorial for this soon, but as you have worked with it before, it should be easy for you.
    Check out in Elements tab of google dev tools, select the element in the full html ( next to the styles ) and change it as you did, then just copy that code and paste it in Quick CSS
    The change you did, if it took effect should have a class and a style
    Copy the css code in the dev tab, paste it as i said in Quick CSS and save, if it changes then thats how you should do all styles. If it doesnt try to add an !important before the ;

Buddypress uses css as any other website tool, plugin or script. Just think its a blank html page and you need to give it style, but use the correct class so it takes effect

Remember to clear the page cache in your wordpress using CTR+F5 to preview the changes

lappanion
    Participant

This is it :)!

Thank you so much Laura, was just scared to touch those files for some reason 😀

I appreciate your help very much 🙂

Toni

Laura

Hello, glad i could help 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?