This topic has 15 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     msukheraca
    Participant

Buddypress menu items ( COMMUNITY ) doesn’t show up in the mobile version, I have checked many times menu settings. It works on desktop but sub-menu doesn’t show up in the mobile version.

Laura

Hello, have you tried side menu? Theme Options > Side menu > Replace mobile menu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

msukheraca
    Participant

NO I haven’t Done anything with the menu, after setting up initially it was all fine , I Just noticed this issue.

Laura

Hello, what i meant is to use the side menu instead, located at Theme Options > Side menu > Replace mobile menu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

msukheraca
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     msukheraca
    Participant

But it should also be working on the normal menu as it is working on my other site with KLEO because I really don’t want side menu to be activated in mobile becauseI really don’t like it.

msukheraca
    Participant

Hello,
    As written in the last message I don’t want to try side menu, Please help me to resolve the issue for buddy press menu, I am waiting for any reply. Thanks

msukheraca
    Participant

HI,
    I haven’t heard anything from the support regarding the issue, Please reply back with the possible solution my mobile menu button for buddypress (COMMUNITY ) are not working

Laura

Hello, i do see it now, check attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     msukheraca
    Participant

I can’t just check, even after clearing mobile browser cache

msukheraca
    Participant

Fair Enough,
    Attached is the screen shot has taken from my phone I am sure it is not working.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

msukheraca
    Participant

Hope you have assigned the issue to higher support level, I haven’t heard from anyone yet.
    Thanks

Radu

Hi,

I see that the community menu item will be populated with his child’s only if you are logged in, do you want to show that subitems for both cases logged, logged out ?

Cheers

msukheraca
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Done please check

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?