This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by valarmurugan.

• Author
     cmoses
    Participant

Hi when there are more than 7 tabs on the buddy press profile page the =+ tab doesn’t show the extra tabs… Is this a known issue?

Thanks

sharmstr

This has happened to me on two occasions. One time it was due to a jQuery conflict with a different plugin. The second time it was due to the caching plugin I was using and the order in which it minified and loaded the scripts.

I believe someone reported an issue with safari on a Mac. But it works as designed for me on windows in all browsers. You can always go to the demo site to compare your issues: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, There was a problem on Mac but it is resolved in version 1.4
    Make sure you have no JavaScript errors as sharmstr suggested by looking in your browser Console

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

cmoses
    Participant

Thanks will update and check.

valarmurugan
    Participant

Hi Guys am encountering the same problem, Am using Crome…

Any Guidance please…

sharmstr

Did you purge you cache/cdn after upgrading?

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

valarmurugan
    Participant

i did that, Kindly visit http://www.eqsis.com/pro/stock-traders/usha/ – Try change in different Screen resolution

sharmstr

Okay. Next look for a plugin conflict.

valarmurugan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?