This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     nicholaus1221
    Participant

Hi,

I just purchased KLEO as I’m looking for this type of fluid theme for my company (currently using the Sweetdate theme), but I noticed it doesn’t work well with the Buddypress Wall plugin. Is there any chance that KLEO will support this plugin like Sweetdate does? My users are used to Facebook and it makes it much easier to send a message to another member 🙂

Thanks and look forward to working with KLEO!
    Nicholaus

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Nicholaus, right now Buddypress Wall plugin is not fully supported by Kleo theme. It will be but not in next update.

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abe
    Keymaster

hello, Please open your kleo-child/style.css file and replace the Tags line with:
    Tags: one-column, two-columns, right-sidebar, fluid-layout, custom-menu, featured-images, post-formats, sticky-post, translation-ready

Al major compatibility problems will disappear once you do that

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

nicholaus1221
    Participant

Hi Abe,

That worked, the only issue is now the very cool activity load animation is gone and all the activity is loaded instead.

Look forward to the future updates!
    Nicholaus

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We added the fix in the update that will come next days

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

soos
    Participant

just installed the plugin, works perfect. is there any solution how i could transform my current home where the blog posts are to the news feed? so when any time i click on the logo i get my news feed loaded and the possibility to have also the tabs: timeline, news feed, my likes, my mentions ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, If you want to change the link of the logo you can edit this template file wp-content\themes\kleo\page-parts\general-header-section.php line 81

---

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?