This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     deliriou55
    Participant

Hello. i just updated to the latest Buddypress release. on the home page profile matching widget, this error is stated:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in/var/sites/m/matchingplayers.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-xprofile/classes/class-bp-xprofile-field.php on line266

deliriou55
    Participant

Hi.
    Any joy with this issue please? i tried a few things and re-installed Buddypress. Still the same error.

John

Radu

Hi,

In what page is shown that error ?

Also i suggest you to disable plugins one by one to can find out if some plugin causes this.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     deliriou55
    Participant

It only shows on the home page in the profile search fields. I disabled all my plugins one by one and the error is still there. Please help if you can.

John
    http://www.matchingplayers.com

You can enter my site by login into admin, then back into the site as a user

deliriou55
    Participant

I sorted it now thanks. I removed a filed in the buddypress profile field match area, then put it back in. Please close this topic.

Radu

Hi,

Ok, topic closed.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Buddypress xprofile error’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?