This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Kookidooki
    Participant

Hey developers,

I’ve just spotted another bug after the update this weekend.

My sub- / dropdown menus in header stopped working intermittently after the update. Sometimes it’s displaying the submenus but most of the time it isn’t.

Can’t find a solution.

Need a fix please!

Thank You!

Laura

Hello, could you share a link so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Kookidooki
    Participant

Hey Laura,

I’ve found 2 problems after update from 3.0.3 to 3.0.4:

1. Site was loading very slowly; just like same situation after update to 3.0.3 with the Envato API-code error. You suggested to use kleo-theme-update-fix.zip.

2. The dropdown menus stopped working in my header menu. It only displays after 5-10 mins (???).. > looks like loading script problem? This quite new and happened after the update to 3.0.4.

I guess somehow it’s trying to load a script (Envato???). So I replaced class-envato-protected-api.php and class-pixelentity-themes-updater.php in kleo-framework, by the scripts unzipped from Kleo-theme-update-fix.zip. The site is now loading much faster, as normal.

The problem that’s still left now are the dropdown menus that stopped working and only loads after 5-10 mins.

Do you have older Kleo versions so I can test it if the problems are related with the theme updates?

Thank You!

Laura

Hello, it may be related to a plugin slowing down your website or creating a conflict, could you try to deactivate one by one to test?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Kookidooki
    Participant

Hey Laura,

I’ve just found out that it’s a browser related problem.

The submenu / dropdown menu problems only occurs on Firefox. No problem on either Chrome and Safari.

Do you have a fix for this. I’m using the latest theme.

(By the way: I didn’t have this problem on versions before Kleo 3.0…. (guess 2.5…..); so this might be theme related?).

Keep posted,

Erland.

Laura

Hello, i can see them in firefox, can you share a link to your website?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?